Even though our showroom is currently closed in-line with government guidance, you still have the opportunity to purchase your next Porsche.
When you have found your perfect Porsche from our stock, our sales team will be happy to assist you with a virtual appointment. During this online interaction, you will also be able to see a video tour of your chosen vehicle.
Once you are satisfied the vehicle is the perfect one for you and you have placed your deposit, we’ll make it easy to explore all of the finance options available to you and agree the sale.
We’ll then agree a delivery date for your new vehicle.*
*Delivery charges may apply. Please speak to our Sales Team for further details.
You can rest assured that all of our vehicles undergo stringent testing before delivery to our customers, but we appreciate it is a big purchase.
Therefore, for your total peace of mind, we’ll give you 14 days to get to know your new vehicle and make sure it’s right for you. If it doesn’t meet your expectations for any reason, you can bring it back for a full refund.
To find your perfect Porsche today, search our range of Porsche Approved Pre-Owned cars, or contact our sales team by emailing email@example.com for more information on any of our new processes.
The following terms take the place of our standard terms and conditions when transacting a purchase anywhere other than on the Porsche Centre Tewkesbury premises.
1. If this agreement has been conducted without any face-to-face contact between the dealer and the customer, or contractual paperwork was not signed on the dealership premises, or anyone acting on their respective behalves, the customer may give notice to cancel the contract within 14 days without providing any reason
2. The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the goods, or the last good where multiple goods were ordered
3. To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel the contract by clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post or email) to our address. We can provide a cancellation form to use should you wish
4. To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired
5. If you cancel the contract, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you relating to the contract, including the costs of delivery (except from the supplementary costs arising if you choose a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us)
6. We will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than:
a. 14 days after the day on which we receive the goods back, or
b. (if earlier) 14 days after the day you provide evidence that you have returned the goods, or
c. If there were no goods supplied, 14 days after the day on which we are informed about your decision to cancel the contract
7. We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you have used for the initial transaction, in any event you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have sent evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest
8. You shall send back the goods or hand them over to us at the supplying dealership, without undue delay and in any event, not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your cancellation from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired
9. In the event you do not return the vehicle to the dealership, Dick Lovett reserves the right to charge up to £500 to collect the vehicle and return it back to the supplying dealership
10. You are entitled to use the vehicle to determine the nature, characteristics and functioning of the vehicle. We consider this use to be similar to a couple of test drives which you would receive if you were buying a vehicle from Dick Lovett face-to-face. You must not use the vehicle after notifying us that you are cancelling the Agreement and you must keep the vehicle in good condition from the date of Delivery. We are entitled to charge you if the value of the vehicle has reduced as a result of excessive use by you. We may charge you:
a. if the Vehicle has been driven for more than 250 miles since Delivery, a fee equal to £5.00 for each mile driven in excess of 250 miles (Excess Mileage Payment)
11. You must take reasonable care of the goods and will be responsible for any loss or damage from when they are delivered until when they are returned to us. You are liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods
a. Part-Exchange vehicle with no finance outstanding: If you have sold a Part Exchange vehicle to us in part payment of the vehicle, we will retain your Part Exchange vehicle for a period of 14 days from the date that you receive your new vehicle. If you decide to return your new vehicle to us within the 14-day period, we will return your Part Exchange vehicle to you and refund you any monies due, less £500 which we will hold pending the return of the V5C registration document as outlined in point 13. After the 14 days has passed, we will then dispose of the Part Exchange vehicle, and we will be unable to return the Part Exchange vehicle to you
b. Part Exchange vehicle with finance outstanding:
i) If you have sold a Part Exchange vehicle to us in part payment of the vehicle and there is finance outstanding, this finance must be settled by you in order for us to hold your Part Exchange vehicle for the 14-day period. If you decide to return your new vehicle to us within the 14-day period, we will return your Part Exchange vehicle to you and refund you any monies due (if applicable), less £500 which we will hold pending the return of the V5C registration document as outlined in point 13
ii) If you are unable to settle the finance on your Part Exchange vehicle, we will settle the finance on your behalf and you will need to pay for any negative equity on your Part Exchange vehicle, should this be applicable. Your Part Exchange vehicle will then be disposed of immediately, and we will be unable to return the Part Exchange vehicle to you. If you return your new vehicle to us within the 14-day period, we will include an amount equal to the Part Exchange vehicle valuation confirmed at point of order in the amount repaid to you, less £500 which we will hold pending the return of the V5C registration document as outlined in point 13
13. If you notify us that you would like to return the vehicle within the 14-day period, we will deduct £500 from the refund paid to you, which we will hold pending you returning the most recent V5C registration document of the vehicle to us. We need the V5C to be returned because the value of the vehicle will reduce without it. Once the V5C has been returned, we will refund the £500 to you. It will also be your responsibility to organise the refund of your vehicle tax on our vehicle when it is returned
14. If you requested to begin the performance of any services during the cancellation period, you shall pay us an amount which is in proportion to what had been performed until you have communicated to us your cancellation from the contract, in comparison with the full coverage of the contract
15. You must provide proof of name/address verification. Examples include driving licence, utility bill, and bank statement
16. The goods will only be delivered to the address on the provided address verification
17. If the amount of finance to purchase the vehicle exceeds a certain value (which can vary between finance providers but is approximately £60,260 and over) then we will be unable to offer you the 14 Days Return Guarantee. Please speak to your Sales Executive for further details
*Data determined in accordance with the Worldwide Harmonized Light Vehicles Test Procedure (WLTP) as required by law. You can find more information on WLTP at www.porsche.com/wltp . For Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle (PHEV) range and Equivalent All Electric Range (EAER) figures are determined with the battery fully charged, using a combination of both battery power and fuel.
Values are provided for comparison only. To the extent that fuel and energy consumption or CO₂ values are given as ranges, these do not relate to a single, individual car and do not constitute part of the offer. Optional features and accessories can change relevant vehicle parameters such as weight, rolling resistance and aerodynamics which may result in a change in fuel or energy consumption and CO₂ values. Vehicle loading, topography, weather and traffic conditions, as well as individual driving styles, can all affect the actual fuel consumption, energy consumption, electrical range, and CO₂ emissions of a car.
** Important information about the all-electric Porsche models can be found here